Disneyland Attractions with No Height Requirement
If you are looking for a list of attractions at Disneyland with no height requirement, you are in the right place. If you are looking for tips on taking a baby or toddler or Disney check out this post.
Disneyland Baby Friendly Attractions
- Winnie the Pooh
- Haunted Mansion (can be scary for little ones but Beckham does GREAT on it)
- The Disneyland Railroad
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Rafts to Tom Sawyer’s Island
- Mark Twain River Boat
- Sailing Ship Columbia
- Jungle Cruise
- Tarzan’s Treehouse
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
- Snow White’s Scary Adventure
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
- King Arthur’s Carrousel- You can sit and hold newborns on the benches on this ride. If your baby can sit up on their own, they can sit on a horse with you next to them.
- Dumbo- Babies have to be able to sit up on this ride
- Mad Tea Party (teacups)
- Alice in Wonderland
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- “it’s a small world”
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Main Street Vehicles
- Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- Mickey and the Magical Map- Check the app for show times. This is one of our MOST FAVORITE shows at Disneyland! It is great place to take a break and relax and enjoy the shade.
- Main Street Cinema
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Shows on Mainstreet- Dapper Dans and The Disneyland Band- We LOVE hanging out on Main Street and enjoying the fun music. One of our favorites is the Happiest March on Earth with Mickey and Friends.
- Parades- Seasonal
- Fireworks- Disneyland has season firework shows.They’re typically only on weekends during the slow seasons, but every night during summer and the holidays.
- Fantasmic- The BEST viewing spot is on the ramp above Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Character meet n greets- Little ones love to explore Mickey’s house in Toontown!
Disney’s California Adventure Baby Friendly Attractions
- The Little Mermaid~Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
- Golden Zephyr- No lap riders are allowed on this ride so your baby must be able to sit up on their own
- Pixar Pal-A-Round- Babies can go on either the Swinging Gondola Side or the Non-Swinging side (Beckham seems to enjoy non swinging more)
- Red Car Trolley
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Toy Story Midway Mania- This one can be a bit jerky so it’s best not to take newborns on
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Sorcerer’s Workshop
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Disney Junior Dance Party
- DJ’s Dance ‘n Drive
- Frozen- Live at the Hyperion
- World of Color
- Operation Playtime! Featuring the Green Army men from Toy Story
- Animation Academy Building- This is a GREAT place to rest and cool off. There are huge screens surrounding you in this room always playing fun clips from your favorite Disney/Pixar shows (No strollers are allowed inside)