Easy and Healthy Snacks to Pack for Disneyland
This blog post is sponsored by Cuties!
I will be honest Disneyland has some of the most delicious snacks. They have churros, ice cream, pretzels, turkey legs, corn dogs, popcorn and so much more. However, the fact that most of these Disneyland snacks start at around $5.00 and just go up from there, eating these snacks all day can add up very quickly.
The good news is Disneyland Resort allows you to bring in outside food and drinks. So I highly recommend you bring a few of your own snacks to keep your stomach and wallet full, while still being able to enjoy a couple of the fun Disneyland Resort treats. If you would like to learn some ways to budget for a Disneyland trip check out this post I wrote about planning a trip to Disneyland.
So what snacks should you pack for Disneyland?
I have divided the snacks for Disneyland into those requiring no prep, no prep with a cooler and snacks that require a little big of prep time.
Disneyland snacks with no prep and no cooler needed
- Cuties Oranges – Just grab, peel and enjoy. The best part is they are healthy for you.
- Bananas – Another easy fruit to peel and enjoy.
- Goldfish crackers – They even make Disney designs if you want to go all in on the Disney spirit.
- Applesauce Pouches – These are a lot easier to eat for younger children than a whole apple. We always get the unsweetened kind so that there is less sugar.
- Fruit Snacks – There are so many varieties to choose from so just find the kind your family likes best. Also, this is another snack that often has Disney designs.
- Pretzels – Not as good as the yummy soft Disneyland pretzels but still a great salty snack.
Disneyland snacks with no prep but a cooler is required
- Carrots/Celery – Perfect snacking veggies for the park. Pro Tip- If you love peanut butter like me you can buy little snack size peanut butter cups to dip your veggies in.
- Grapes – An excellent fruit that when chilled tastes amazing on a hot day at the park.
- Go-Gurt Portable Yogurts – Pretty high in sugar so definitely limit but great for a needed jolt of energy.
- String Cheese – Excellent way to get some calcium into your day.
Disneyland snacks with a little prep required
- Peanut Butter and Jelly/Honey Sandwiches – Classic lunchbox essential and they taste extra delicious at Disneyland.
- Apples slices or other cut fruit – Some of the other fruits require more prep but cold fruit tastes so good during those warm summer days.
As you can see there are so many easy and delicious snacks you can pack for your day at Disneyland Resort. Packing a few of these snacks everyday will help you save some money that you can then use to buy more of the yummy treats Disneyland has to offer. Do you have a favorite snack to pack for Disneyland? Let me know in the comments below.