Quick and Easy Burrito Bowl With Minute Rice Cups
Disclaimer: This blog post is sponsored by Minute Rice however all opinions are my own.
If you are looking for a quick, easy, and nutritious meal, then this burrito bowl recipe is a delicious option. The great thing about this recipe is that it can feed a family of four and it’s great to meal prep for future on-the-go meals.
To make this recipe as quick and easy as possible, I highly recommend using Minute Rice Cups. They are perfectly portioned to provide just the right amount of rice for your meal and also only take one minute to cook in the microwave.
Minute Rice Cups are currently available in 4 fun flavors with additional flavors coming soon. The current flavors include:
- Minute Cilantro & Lime Jasmine Rice Cups are fully cooked aromatic Jasmine Rice lightly seasoned with zesty and natural flavors, including lime juice, cilantro, and sea salt.
- Minute Jalapeño Rice Cups are a tasty blend of onion, green peppers, and mild jalapeños that will spice up your meals.
- Minute Chicken & Herb Seasoned Rice Cups offer a homestyle taste with carrots, onion, and garlic.
- Minute Yellow Rice Cups is white rice that is lightly seasoned with onion powder, garlic powder, and turmeric for a delightful taste.
For this recipe, I used Minute Chicken & Herb Seasoned Rice Cups but I know it would be tasty with any of the available flavors which you can get here.
Minute Rice 5 Ingredient Burrito Bowl Recipe
- 2 packs (4 servings) of Minute Chicken & Herb Seasoned Rice Cups
- 1 pound chicken cooked and shredded
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of black beans
- ½ cup of salsa*
- Additional toppings optional such as sour cream or guacamole
*You can add more or less salsa depending on the desired flavor
- In a large skillet add beans, corn, and salsa and simmer over medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes
- Mix in your cooked and shredded chicken and let the chicken warm up over medium-low heat for a few minutes
- Cook the Minute Chicken & Herb Seasoned Rice Cup(s). 4 to make 4 servings or just 1 for a quick individual serving meal
- Dump the cooked rice into a bowl and top with the chicken, corn, beans and salsa mixture
- Garnish with whatever other topics you desire such as my personal favorite, Sour Cream
You can save the extra chicken topping mixture in the fridge and easily heat up another Minute Rice Cup at another time for a quick and easy meal.
I love how quickly you can create this recipe with Minute Rice Cups. These cups are also BPA-free and 100% recyclable.